Strona główna

Adfocus - we focus on performance

  • Personalised retargeting

    Only an estimated 2% of customers complete conversion during their first visit. Adfocus can personally retarget the remaining 98% of users to try to make them buy a product.

    How does retargeting work? »
  • Pay for performance only

    We care about your effectiveness. Adfocus can boost your conversion by 500% and you will pay for achieved effects only.

    Performance-based pricing models »
  • Global reach

    With our reach of 95%, we can find your users wherever they are. We co-operate with world-wide AdExchange players, including Google Doubleclick, Facebook Exchange, Admeta, Rubicon, Improve Digital, Adscale and Yahoo! RMX.

    95% reach »



Enter your e-mail address to receive our newsletter with the latest news and advice on RTB market and contextual behavioral advertising.