About Us

What makes us different?

Global reach

Owing to our co-operation with world-wide AdExchange biggest players, including Google Doubleclick, Facebook Exchange, Admeta, Rubicon, Improve Digital, Adscale and Yahoo! RMX, we have a reach of over 95% to engage your users.

Global reach
First of all retargeting

First of all retargeting

Only an estimated 2% of customers complete conversion during their first visit. Adfocus platform uses advanced technology to make the remaining 98% of users buy a product. Personalised retargeting is the key to success - we serve relevant ads to each user who has earlier shown interest in a similar category to meet their needs and pastime interests. The system covers both Adfocus platform and Facebook.

We focus on performance

Our paramount goal is the effectiveness of ad campaigns through boosting conversion and online sales. We can increase your conversion no fewer than 5 times and double your average order value. You can choose from a variety of pricing models, including CPC, CPM, CPA, CPS and CPL.

We focus on performance
Intelligent, dynamic ad creations

Intelligent, dynamic ad creations

Good advertising must fit the context, convey a message that is relevant to users’ needs and draw their attention. Adfocus uses the state-of-the-art technology (including HTML 5) to produce ads for intelligent and dynamic campaigns, based on personalised creations. We can also serve visualizations containing users’ opinions of advertised products to boost their credibility.

9 product recommendation strategies

To ensure the best retargeting performance, you need a strategy of how to serve ads to individual consumers. Adfocus platform provides you with a choice of 9 product recommendation strategies to fit the character of your campaign. Thus we determine that users are displayed the right products, sales volume are uplifted and the average order value is maximised.

9 product recommendation strategies
Effective targeting tools

Effective targeting tools

Apart from retargeting, Adfocus offers pre-targeting and geo-targeting. It can target a particular AdExchange system or serve ads to selected websites. An appropriate combination of the above methods ensures a successful customer segmentation and will drive sales volume.

Advanced analytics and reporting

Adfocus comes bundled with a set of advanced analytics and optimisation algorithms geared towards increasing the return on investment and conversion uplift. We use our optimisation technology to boost online sales and to increase the average order value.

Advanced analytics and reporting
RTB has matured

RTB has matured

Adfocus platform combines the experience of two players: Netsprint, the leader of contextual - behavioral advertising, and Merchenta, a leading European company specializing in RTB technology. As a result, we bring you a top performance platform with a global reach which caters for the unique needs of Polish advertisers. The platform is used by customers in almost every continent: from Australia, through Asia (Far East) and Europe, to North America (the US).

Adfocus

Newsletter

Enter your e-mail address to receive our newsletter with the latest news and advice on RTB market and contextual behavioral advertising.